We are proud to launch our top quality amplifier to date: The TanQ. First seen and presented to the public in 2015 during the Warsaw Audio Video Show, it did steal the limelight and remained memorable, due to both: A revolutionary look and unmissable playback quality. Since that we haven’t rushed it and we put as much time as was needed to make it a mature, well balanced machine capable of delivering sound which is involving and possessing, the sound which makes you sit and listen to the music with an undivided joy. In one word: The perfect amp for the honest and demanding music lover. We do believe that it all paid back and we moved forward very well in this department. More of that , in the meantime the final silhouette of the TanQ went through many makeovers to finally achieve the shape which is visually weightless and almost levitating, whilst at the same time remaining bomb proof and… built like a EGG-SHELL TanQ.
Most important features and specification of EGG-SHELL TanQ
- Massive Classic EI OPTs made of fine 0.3mm, premium annealed lamellaes.
- ALU Chassis
- Floating OPT board separated from the main chassis.
- Additional anti-vibration solution employed into the legs.
- Removable front glass panel for easy maintenance of the pre amplifier section.
- Nixie Input Indicator.
- Our hallmark: Spherical Gyro Remote, Prestige RCX control unit included.
- Silent, add on, mechanical fan heat extraction with auto-switching Noctua 11,9 dB / 800rpm unit.
- 3 years warranty
- Class: A (SE Single-Ended)
- Power: 2 x 20W
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz (+/- 3dB)
- Output impedance: 4 and 8 Ohm
- Inputs: 3 x RCA
- Tubes: 2 x KT88, 2 x ECC83, 2 x EF86
- Soft start & stand-by function
- Power consumption: 350W
- Weight: 25 kg
Spherical Gyro Remote, Prestige RCX control unit, included.
Highly innovative remote control, with unique design and principle of operation brings new concepts in the world of audio gear. Made of wood and metal, without any moving parts. To adjust volume all you need is turn the ball-shaped body of the remote control left or right.